I finally finished my first Exadata performance troubleshooting article.
This explains one bug I did hit when stress testing an Exadata v2 box, which caused smart scan to go very slow – and how I troubleshooted it:
Thanks to my secret startup company I’ve been way too busy to write anything serious lately, but apparently staying up until 6am helped this time! :-) Anyway, maybe next weekend I can repeat this and write Part 2 in the Exadata troubleshooting series ;-)
Enjoy! Comments are welcome to this blog entry as I haven’t figured out a good way to enable comments in the google sites page I’m using…
NB! After a 1.5 year break, this year’s only Advanced Oracle Troubleshooting training class (updated with Oracle 12c content) takes place on 16-20 November & 14-18 December 2015, so sign up now if you plan to attend this year!