Ok, it’s official – the first and only Oracle Troubleshooting TV show is live now!
The first show is almost 2 hours about the ORA-4031 errors and shared pool hacking. It’s a recording of the US/EMEA timezone online hacking session I did some days ago.
There are a couple of things to note:
- The text still isn’t as sharp as in the original recording, but it’s much better than in my previous upload attempts and is decently readable. I’ll try some more variations with my next shows so I hope the text quality will get better! Or maybe I should just switch to GUI tools or powerpoint slides? ;-)
- You probably should view this video in full screen (otherwise the text will be tiny and unreadable)
- There’s advertising in the beginning (and maybe end) of this show! I’ll see how much money I’ll make out of this – maybe these shows start contributing towards the awesome beer selection I’ll have in my fridge some day (right now I have none). Viewing a 30-sec advert is small price to pay for 2 hours of kick-ass shared pool hacking content !!!
- You can download the scripts and tools used in the demos from http://tech.e2sn.com/oracle-scripts-and-tools/
- Make sure you check out my online Oracle troubleshooting seminars too (this April and May already)
View the embedded video below or go to my official Oracle Troubleshooting TV show channel:
NB! If you want to move to the "New World" - and benefit from the awesomeness of Hadoop, without having to re-engineer your existing applications - check out Gluent, my new startup that will make history! ;-)