Tanel Poder’s Advanced Oracle Seminars and Training in 2013
|16 - 20 Dec 2013 (online)||0800 - 1200 PST|
(5 half days)
|Advanced Oracle Exadata Performance: Troubleshooting and Optimization (intensive)||Tanel Poder||$2500 USD||Register here!
|28 Apr - 2 May 2014 (online, Part 1)|
19 - 23 May 2014 (online, Part 2)
|0800 - 1200 PST|
(10 half days)
|Advanced Oracle Troubleshooting v2.1||Tanel Poder||$3600 USD||Register here!
How to attend our online training courses:
- Sign up for the class [ via http://enkitec.com/education | email@example.com | call (972) 607-3751 ]
- Ideally have a development / sandbox database available for reproducing the problem scenarios, troubleshooting and testing out the Oracle troubleshooting and optimization techniques. There are no workshop-style practice sessions, but there are lots of hands-on troubleshooting demos and you can re-run my scripts and demos to reproduce problems in your sandbox database. You can use any Oracle version you like (but no more 9i, please ;-)
- Print out the PDFs with slides (if you like them on paper) – you will receive the slides in the week before the seminar starts
- Download my scripts (I do update the .zip file from time to time)
- Test if GotoWebinar is working on your computer!
- On the seminar days, attend the seminar via the GotoMeeting link (I will send out the GotoMeeting link in the week before the seminar starts)
You can check the schedule of other Enkitec classes here:
In the week before the training/seminar date, you’ll receive training materials/handouts and instructions that will include information necessary for you to log on to the class’ GoToWebinar session.
Feel free to send us email (details in the bottom of this page) if you need any help or if you have any inquiry about the course content, schedule, or attendance instructions – we want you to feel comfortable and well-prepared to learn when you attend our classes!
The schedule of every half-day is roughly following (Pacific Time):
- 08:00 – 09:30 – Session 1
- 09:30 – 09:45 – Q&A
- 09:45 – 10:00 – Break
- 10:00 – 11:30 – Session 2
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Q&A and extra demos
If some questions take longer to answer (with a demo), I may postpone these until the end of the day – the “extra demos” session.
In attending our classes, you agree to have read and understood these points:
- All online training will be conducted online in a virtual class, delivered through Citrix’ gotowebinar.com service
- The attendee is expected to have his/her own means of accessing the online virtual class ( i.e. computer, a testing database, internet connectivity: System Requirements for attending online seminars )
- Each attendee should purchase a seat – paying for one seat and having several attendees share the GotoWebinar session is not allowed.
- The training has been optimized for online delivery. Sufficient time is alotted for questions and answers.
- Training handouts will be distributed in PDF format and in attending this training, you agree that you will not redistribute these handouts to anyone else.
- Attendees can ask questions any time during the training (through the chat interface during the lecture and via a normal voice discussion during breaks and Q&A session). Read here to know more about how to interact with the presenter in GoToWebinar.
- You don’t need to book an airline ticket and hotel accommodation the way you usually do just to get world-class training. :)
Learning is best achieved with examples and demos and we’ve got lots of it! We can’t emphasize enough how seeing an expert do his work can greatly contribute to your learning.
If you need to pay via a Purchase Order/Invoice or have questions about registration and payment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions about the contents and delivery of the class, drop a mail directly to me: email@example.com
Go back to beginning of this page to register and “See you soon!” :-)